Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Besties of Etsy

I love to find unique home decor and Etsy is my favorite place to do just that.
Etsy is an amazing world of creative fun goodies.  If you like to shop
outside of the box, than it's perfect for you.  You can find  homemade pillows,
beautiful art prints, vintage globes and more. They have so much selection that
sometimes it is hard to narrow down your search and find the perfect item. It is kind of like when you are at a restaurant with the best menu ever and you cant decide what to eat because you want everything. Below is a list of a few of my favorite Etsy shops.  All of my picks are at a great price point and are meaningful to me because they are in my home.  Shop awayyyyyyy!!!!!!

The Wheatfield by Katie Daisy  is where I find all of my beautiful watercolor prints.  They are cheerful and fun!  I own the two below.


I love Patrick Lajoie's image transfers onto wood.  How cute are these mini circle photos. 
The affirmation banner by Secret Holiday & Co.  is simple and uplifting in any space.
The honeycomb shelves by HandmadeRiot are a unique way to display your pieces.
As a mother I love the whimsical art found at Sarah Jane Studios.
Macram√© hangers are such a cool way to hang plants.  I love the mini set at the M.Store.http://www.etsy.com/shop/MonsMSTORE (link is being a little funny)
If you have been to my home you know I love Ikat.  YiasYias has a great affordable selection of Ikat pillows.
Last but not least are the handmade ceramics at dahlhaus.  The color dipped vases are great.



No comments:

Post a Comment