Monday, December 9, 2013

I Wish You A Stylish Christmas

One of the best parts of having an interfaith marriage is now I get to decorate for Christmas. Any excuse to decorate is fine by me. I love the warm and cozy feel Christmas decorations bring into a space. I wanted to share our home with you on this holiday season and inspire you to not feel stressed about the process and just enjoy watching it all come to life. I love the twinkle that the lights, glitter and candles bring into a room, so I decided to dress up my mantel with white, gold, silver and a touch of green and red. It should be no surprise to you that I decided to adorn our tree with bright primary colors and animal decorations. My daughter received a miniature pink tree to decorate and match her room on the last night of Hanukkah. Don't forget to add things around the home that you already have to save money and make your decor friendly. I added a monogrammed mug, candle, candle holder, twine, and a picture that I already purchased. I am sure what you love the most about your home is who you share it with, so let your home reflect this feeling on this holiday season. Share your Christmas decor pics on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Shayjdesign











4 comments: